Sunday, June 7, 2009

Sweet Baby Davis!




I love this little man. I just had to post some new cute pics of him. I love his little feet and his sweet little face. He is the best thing ever! I always say to jimmy "He is just so darn Cute, Isn't he?" Jimmy just laugh's at me because I always say that to him like every day. Next week is his baby blessing and I am looking so forward for that. When I was younger before I was married and everything I always wondered what my life was going to be like when I got married and had a family. I would even cut out pictures of what I wanted my house, husband,kids,where I would live to be like. I look back at that book I made and laugh! It's funny to see what I wanted back when I was in junior high and migh how things have changed. I wouldn't trade my 2 guys in my life for anything. My life is how I would want it to be. Although I would love to have paint on my naked walls and some new funiture. But in time it will come. I just have learned to love the small and simple things in life and have to laugh at some of my funiture I tried to paint and refurnish. All trial and error on how to fix things! Well off to bed hope you like my cute Baby Boy!

2 comments:

Paige said...

I love those little baseball jammies! He's soooo cute. Hmmm...I wonder whose toes he has???

Unknown said...

ohhh mine ur baby is so cute...i wish i could have one like ur cute baby davis...n i think im on the way to have that...coz im inlove..
check it out..
http://princess-eternallylove.blogspot.com/