Friday, May 1, 2009

The New Little Man In My Life!






My Little Guy is the love of my life that keeps me so busy and up at 3:00am in the morning to eat. I put some pictures on here that I love of him and jimmy. He has such a sweet personality. I think why babies are sent to us is to make our hearts a little softer. And to realize that their is so much more to life than fancy cars, huge houses,lots of money etc. I look at him so much and see how he is changing everyday. It kind of makes me sad that he is getting bigger already. And that someday hopefully he will serve a full time mission. I love being a mom, at times I'll be honest I want to rip my hair out because of lack of sleep, crying baby and I look like a ZOMBIE! Somedays Im lucky enough to get a shower or makeup on. I am told by everyone that this is totally normal. But in time I hope to conqure this! But these pictures are the men in my life I Love so much, and wouldn't trade them for anything in the world. Threw having a baby I have learned that family is the most important thing in life. I am so greatful for my mom and all that she helps me with.I have called her so many times for several questions. It's nice to have someone to talk to who I feel knows so much. Sorry for being so sappy. I just love my new little baby and wanted to share some of my feelings about him and my family. Well he is asleep finally! Off to bed!

9 comments:

Hardwick Family said...

He is so cute Maren! I love his hair! I hated being a mom for the first few weeks! So thats good that youre seeing the joy of it and being able to see the future! I totally love being a mom now!!

TC Jolley said...

He's adorable Maren, and yes, everything you were saying is normal. You'll get there :-) You have an beautiful family.

jfbast said...

What a perfect little man. Congratulations! Relish this time, being a first-time parent is the most precious time in life!

Niki said...

He is such a cutie patootie Maren!! And being a mom only gets better from here ;)

Sally Jensen Interiors said...

That was such a great post! You are so cute! We need to hang out soon.

Heather said...

My mom always told me to be happy for the sleepless nights because they end all too fast and you will be wanting him to be a baby again. When you are in the thick of it, it doesn't seem true - but it is! They grow sooo fast! I wish that I could freeze my little ones! He is so cute!!!!

Tara said...

I have been anxiously awaiting to see more pictures! He is adorable! What would we do without our moms?f

Cassi said...

Maren he is so cute. I love all his hair. I would agree family is what it is about. Your little family is cute,

Tamsyn said...

Maren!!! He is so cute! I am so glad that you love being a mom. I agree with your statements and wish I was closer to come visit! It sounds like you are a great mom