Wednesday, October 15, 2008

For My Sister.

This is for you Paige. She has been telling me that I need to update my blog, because it has old news on it. The thing is that nothing new has really happened. Well except for my belly growing in size at a slow rate which I'm happy about. I get to find out what the sex of the baby is next week so I'll have to post if it's a girl or boy. I hope for a girl but either way I really don't care as long as the baby is healthy. Here is a fun question to throw out their. Does anyone have any cute girl names or boy names? I'm having a hard time comming up with different names but not to weird. If that makes sense. Feel free to leave some cute names on my blog. Hopefully this was good enough Paige! HA HA

1 comment:

Paige said...

Great! A new paragraph. That's wonderful Maren. At least you don't look prego. Thanks for the cute shirts too the other day!!!