Tuesday, September 9, 2008

WHAT TO DO WHILE THE HUBBY IS HUNTING!

Well this will be my first time with having jimmy gone for so long... He's going to be gone for a week!I know sounds pathetic . But we really haven't been apart from each other since we have been married. It's just fun to hangout with your best friend. Anyways, I think while he's gone I'm going to do some major spring cleaning. Sounds like so much fun but, I can't stand having a messy house like it's been for the past couple of months. I don't know what it is about being preago. for the first months but I don't feel like doing any cleaning at all! Usually I'm on top of it. But between not feeling good sometimes, working, and try to be spiritually feed it's so hard to do the small and simple things. I'm trying be more organized before the baby is born. I figure once he or she is here life is a little more crazy. A great crazy! So I'm trying to get everything done. This is my list before the baby comes in April.

1. Get the inside of the house painted.
2. Get the baby room cleaned out and organized.
3. Get the backyard landscaped w/grass instead of rocks and weeds!
4. Get the garage organized instead of looking like the mesa city dump!
5. Most of all get more spiritually feed.

So much to do. But it will get done! This may be a lame post but it's just how I was feeling today. I have a million things going on in my head and it's just trying to sort them all out. One thing off topic. I got released as the V.10 class. It really broke my heart when they told me. At first when I had the calling I didn't have the best attitude. But as the weeks went by I really loved teaching the kids. I learned the reason why I had that calling. Teaching them helped me grow spiritually in ways that I thought I wouldn't. I learned so much from them to be patience, loving, listen to our Heavenly Father's children, and all the book of mormon stories. To all the mom's of the kids in my class. You have done such an amazing job raising such sweet spirits. I loved teaching them, but now it's off to another calling. Life is full of learning new things and pushing yourself to go out of your box and doing more...

10 comments:

jfbast said...

that's one hefty list you got there. i'd be impressed with myself if i accomplished one of those things!

Auburn said...

so cute! I now how you feel. I've been there trying to get ready for babe TWICE!!

Pace & Gwen said...

Maren! Look at you! Married, still beautiful (of course)! I ran across your blog from Auburn's. Sounds like life is being sweet to you - congrats on the new baby coming! I'm about to make my blog private but if you'll send me your email address I'd love to add you as an authorized viewer: gwenrawlins@hotmail.com

Tara said...

Mare, that is a long time to be away from Jimmy...I think the longest I've been away from wes is like five days..that would be hard. Hurry up and find out what you're having so we know who to shop for!

Erin said...

Ok can I just say how devastated I was with your release. You have done such a great job with that class and I know Brandon learned a ton. You have a neat spirit and work well with kids...you will be such a good mom. Good luck on all those projects...pretty soon that burst of energy will come and you"ll be raring to go!

Schmitz Family said...

Maren.. this is Carrie from beauty school!! I was so excited to run across your blog and see that you are PREGNANT!!! How exciting! I have alwasy wondered how you are and what u are up too... email me.. blckfly@qwest.net where are you working? living? do u talk to Emily? So excited to catch up!!! i have a blog also.. cschmitz.blogspot.com

Ty and Jacki Hanks said...

WOW! Quite a list you have! That is so great! I was talking to Amy and she told me Ashley is Pregnant too! I think Amy said a boy! :)
Any time away from your hubby is way too long! So what did you end up doing while he was away?

Kim said...

How's the list coming? I need to make one of those myself and get going.

Niki said...

Hey girly!! I ran across your blog and thought I'd say Hi and congrats on the marriage and a little babe on the way!! I'm so excited for you!! COngrats and hey :)

Paige said...

UPDATE UR BLOG... AND GET NEW MUSIC... I'M GONNA DO A HALLOWEEN ONE, SO HOPEFULLY IT WILL TURN OUT. I'M STILL LEARNING HOW TO DO THIS