Wednesday, September 3, 2008

I'm Tagged

I am. . . funny.

I think. . .way too much sometimes.

I know. . . I can do anything I put my mind to.

I want. . . to go to Italy.

I have. . . a mini mall for a closet.

I wish. . . my whole house was decorated.

I hate. . . horrible smells.

I miss. . . my best friend mandy.

I fear. . . jimmy or someone in my family dying.

I feel. . . morning sickeness all day.

I hear. . . Jimmy get up every morning at 4 or 5 A.M.

I smell. . . everything and get sick.

I search. . . for baby names at the current moment.

I wonder. . . where will we be in 5 to 10 years.

I regret . . .not going to europe with my sister Brooke.

I love. . . Jimmy, Sunny Days, Laughter, Shopping, Being with my whole family.

I care. . . about everyone.

I always. . . stay up way to late watching lame tv shows.

I am not. . . a home body.

I believe. . . in eternal families.

I dance. . . when I clean Only sometimes, but I can't dance.

I sing. . . in the shower, on my way to work, and to jimmy.

I don't always. . . make dinner.

I write. . . letters to friends and poetry.

I win. . . arguments with jimmy most of the time.

I lose. . . my patience when jimmy ignores me and the house is a mess.

I never. . . will jump out of a plan even if someone payed me a million dollars.

I listen. . . to music all the time and Love it.

I can usually be found. . . on the couch watching tv or on the computer.

I read. . . not very much but I do get in a good magazine! HA.

I am happy about. . . being with jimmy and getting ready for this sweet little bundle of joy to come.

5 comments:

Kim said...

So fun to read your answers! I wouldn't jump out of a plane either. The thought of it freaks me out.

Love the new baby ticker!

Tayva said...

I'm so excited for you guys too!! :)

Ty and Jacki Hanks said...

That is hillarious! I loved your tag! So how are you feeling? Are you getting sick yet? You should come do game nights with us girls! I will text ya time and day..my house! :)

Aimee's Family Journal said...

Maren I am so excited that you blog! I didn't know that you did! I love all the cute things you have written about. I am pregnant too! Thank goodness. It took us long enough this second time around. My blog is private but I would love to send you an invite. Email me you log in to teerlinkenator@gmail.com .

Ps! This is Aimee Cutright.

Hope you a feeling like a champ.

Aimee

Amanda said...

aww, thanks marney... I miss you too... and you can dance... have you forgotten the "sprinkle" ;)