Monday, October 20, 2008

Our first anniversery!




Yep we had our first anniversary! We were going to go to this really nice restaurant in Scottsdale but we changed our minds and eat at PF Changs. That was our first date we went on together. So here are some pics of that day. Jimmy made me take a preago pic. which I don't think is very cute. And then he gave the most beautiful bouquet of flowers that he had hand picked out and made for me. I always love flowers and especially bright colorful ones. So for our first anniversary trip this year were going to Vancouver, Canada! We thought we would get a good trip in before the baby comes. Nothing else new just waiting to find out what baby bloomer is!

7 comments:

Kim said...

Happy Anniversary! Gorgeous flowers and cute preggo pic! I can't wait to find out what you're having.

Heather said...

Happy 1st! I love the flowers - they are gorgeous and you should take a preggers picture each month to see how much you grow!

You will love Vancouver - we just went a few months ago and LOVED IT!!! Have you guys been before?

Boy or girl? How exciting to find out!!!!

Heather said...

Maren - Vancouver has so many beautiufl places to visit. We had all of our kids with us and we still were able to do a lot of great things with them there.
Just a few places that I remember the most were:
Butchart Gardens
Victoria - we took a fairy boat over to Victoria one night!
Stanley park - you can rent bikes or roller blades
Grantville Island - fun eating and shopping
Capulano Suspension bridge - great hikes and beautiful views - the bridge is really long and great for pictures!
Well, I hope that helps! You are going to have so much fun - it's an amazing place!

Have fun!

Unknown said...

Hey Maren! This is Ashleigh (Gills) from Lehi 4th... I stumbled across your blog the other day- you look GREAT! Congrats on your one year mark & your baby on the way! How exciting! My blog address is anthonashleigh.blogspot.com if you want to check it out :)

Tara said...

Happy Anniversary! I think you and Jimmy are perfect for each other! Now, you guys will be great parents! What a joy it will be. So, cute names that is such a tough one, especially that goes with Bloomer, I will keep my ears open. I cannot wait to know what you are having!

Niki said...

Happy Anniversary!! And that is a cute preggo pic!!

Will and Erin said...

Hey Maren! Happy late Anniversary! That's so great that you are going to Vancouver! And you look so cute- I haven't seen you since you first found out!! We need to get together sometime soon!