Thursday, August 21, 2008

Our First Camping Trip





This was Jimmy and I first camping trip together. It's the first because one time we tried to go but I chickend out when we got up their. I hate the dark especially in the woods where I can't see anything at all. We got up in pine around ten p.m. and jimmy started putting up the tent while I sat in the car. He made fun of me the whole time and called a baby. The slightest noise I heard I would nudge jimmy and say what the heck was that? You could say I have Perinoia! While we were in the tent going to bed I heard this buzzing noise by my ear. He said it was comming from the outside and said I think something is in here! He turned on the flashlight and sure enough their was a moth about 2 or 3 inches long that he caught. I was so grossed out for the rest of the night. We had lots of good laughs on this camping trip!

2 comments:

Kim said...

Glad to hear you made it through your first camping trip. I'm not much of a camper either, I prefer to camp in a hotel. lol

That is so funny about Jimmy shooting the wasp, he should hunt those now instead of Bambi. :)

Rachelle Palmer said...

how fun!!! you guys should have come with us this past weekend!