Thursday, August 21, 2008

Jimmy teaching me how to shoot & the death of the Wasp Killer!





Jimmy was trying to teach me how to shoot with his 22. I get a little nervious around guns but after the first couple of shots I loved it. While jimmy was shooting I said to him, jimmy look over at that pretty butterfly. Just as he looked over to see it to the second you see this wasp killer fly right on top of it and killed it. It was like this evil thing had killed something so pretty. So what did jimmy do... He killed the wasp with his 22. The funniest thing I had ever seen him do!

5 comments:

Kim said...

You look like a pro sharpshooter. Now we can go shooting for girls night. ;-)

Tayva said...

Hahaha that's hilarious! I can totally see him doing that :P

Lindsay Crayon said...

Seriously?? He shot a wasp? Ok, that's just funny.

Erin said...

Tell your husband way to go on killing the wasp...with a 22 must have been a sight to see!

Natalie Hall said...

Maren, you are just like me, I hate the dark and Patrick loves to camp. You look like a very good sharp shooter.

Love seeing your family at church on sundays now....