Sunday, November 16, 2008

More pictures








Here are some more pics. Top left is cousins (Hanna,me,Holly). My grandpa and grandma Hanna who I love dearly. It was my grandpa's 87th birthday party. He hasn't been feeling to well lately which makes me sad but makes me appreciate all the fun times we have together. He's a strong man with such a loving heart to everyone. The next pics are of jimmy and I in Vancouver and our beautiful drive to Whistler. Wish we could of snow boarded but, no snow for one and two I'm to preago do go down a mountain! It's nice being pregnant because you get such special treatment. I better not milk it to much from jimmy or he might stop. He's such a great husband I luv him!


6 comments:

Heather said...

Looks like you had so much fun! Don't you just love Canada? Did you get to sightsee quite a bit?

You are so tiny for 19 weeks and I love the costume you made for your brother. His little girl was probably so excited! What a fun idea!

Kim said...

Can't wait to hear about your Canada trip. Looks gorgeous!

Unknown said...

I didn't know you guys went to Canada! How beautiful it looks there and how much fun you look to be having. Thank you sooo much for inviting me out last night I really enjoyed it. I wish I could have staying longer and next time I will try and make more definite plans, Hannah will be here so that will help. You are such a beautiful person, inside and out. Gotta get the boy up for school now, have a great day!!! DeLana ;)

Tara said...

Cute pics Mare! I'm sad I missed out on that totem pole park! Guess we were too busy shopping!

Paige said...

Hey! You should post pics of the baby room now. I never got to see it done, but mom said it was cute.

Paige said...

DO YOU EVER UPDATE THIS THING?