Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Let It Out!

Well today was one of the biggest days in history and one of many changes to come. I have never been so into an election than this. I really don't like to talk politics at all with other people but so many things in this campaign were so disturbing. Wondering who Barack is and where did he come from and his political views. It's great to want to change the world but some things we must be realistic about. I wish for peace among nations, better health care, help the economic situation, give more people jobs, protect the family, and stop abortion. So many things to change in this world. Of course this isn't happening over night or in a year. And some of you may not even be for any of this. But these are some of the things I support and believe in. In life we may not win all the races we want to win but it doesn't mean we have to stop believing what we believe in and stand for. I hope Barack leading this county as Pres. of the United States makes better decisions for this country. I may have not been a supporter of him but I do hope that he makes choice decisions. We have such a rough road ahead of us, but hopefully we can go forth with a positive attitude. I hope with faith that things will better for all of us. Sorry if I offended anyone just something I wanted to let out!

6 comments:

Heather said...

Totally agree! I think many people feel the same way!

jfbast said...

well, barack may have something good to bring to the table afterall. let's hope so.

Kim said...

Well said and I agree. I was pretty sure what the outcome last night would be, but I'm still bummed about it.

Erin A said...

To say I was disappointed would be an understatement...but I agree with you. Way to be optimistic! And on the bright side, at least the marriage props passed in all 3 states!

Bailey said...

Maren,
I don't know how I stumbled upon your blog, but i did. Bailey Michael- email me at bailey.l.michael@gmail.com so i can send you an invite, since my blog is private!

Ty and Jacki Hanks said...

I wish he would be more along the lines...Don't ask what the government can do for you...ask waht you can do for the government attitude. He scares me a bit with his Government take over ideas. I hope for the best and pray for the future! :)