Friday, February 13, 2009

I finally finished my baby funiture!!!






I have been working on this funiture for a little bit and it's finally done. The dresser was an old one that my Grandpa made for me. So I thought I would sand it down and paint it for the baby's room. I love repainting things. If you don't have alot of money to blow on funiture you get a little creative with the things you all ready have around the house! And then the bassinet I had and just added some fabric and buttons around the edge to finish it off. My fun little project with me and jimmy. He really did help me on all of them. Then the cradel was an old one from my Grandma that we sanded down repainted and then I had some really cute bedding made for it. Overall I love how they turned out. Hope the baby like's it!

13 comments:

Heather said...

The baby furniture is darling - I also love to repaint things - it's so much fun! I bet you are getting so excited!

Unknown said...

Oh, SO cute!! I especially love the bassinet. That's what I did for my baby's room- I couldn't find the type of dresser I wanted new (plus they're so expensive) so I refinished one & it turned out exactly how I imagined.

Kim said...

Everything in his room is super cute! You and Jimmy did a great job!

Riley and Brooke Nelson said...

So cute! I hope you are feeling well!

Sally Jensen Interiors said...

It turned out so cute! Can't wait to see it in person.

Erin A said...

Those are darling and look like they came straight from some fancy baby boutique!

I could never do something like that! That is awesome!

Tara said...

Oh absolutely adorable! You are too talented. I'm glad I got to see the bedding that Deanna made, it could not have been cuter! Now we just have to wait to meet him!

Rodela Family said...

Um, where we you when I was picking out stuff for Addi's room. Such talent!! Hey, I need your address so I can send you stuff for the baby! Text me will ya!

Paige said...

i like how the baby bumper turned out on the bassinet. I love brown and blue!

Rodela Family said...

Maren, I just mailed a little present for the babe. Sorry, I forgot to put the card inside. This is what happens to your brain after you have a baby, it turns to mush. Anyway, I wanted to get your little guy something special so I decided to be domesticated and make everything. Yeah, I've learned my lesson, not doing that again but it was fun while it lasted.

Sheri Lee said...

The baby will love it! It turned out so cute! Good job!

Anonymous said...

The furniture and room turned out super cute!! You did such a great job! I'm sorry I didn't make it to your shower, we had a SUPER crazy week but I have a gift for your little guy still!

Tanya Leigh said...

CONGRATULATIONS!! *is that ticker right? Looks like your little guy couldn't wait any longer to see that cute nursery! :)*