Monday, July 14, 2008

Movie Day






Does anyone remember the books American Girls? Well my nise sandy loves them and the movie Kit Kittredge came out. We went to go see it today and I have to say that I loved the movie and it's a must see. It's about the depression what people went through and how so many people lost their homes. The sad thing is that people now are loosing their homes. I wish their was something we could do to help everyone out. Well on a birghter note go see the movie and let me know what ya think! It's a kids movie but I think it's for everyone especially your grandparent's!

7 comments:

Sheri Lee said...

Hey, I just saw your blog on Auburn's. Fun. You are a good aunt! And I think you're so fun!

Kim said...

Cute pictures! What a fun aunt and grandma! I'm glad to hear the movie was so good, I've been wanting to take Katrina to see it.

Heather said...

Oh my Gosh - I totally remember you and you are still just as cute - didn't you and your family come to my wedding? I know that your mom and dad were there! how is your family doing? I am so glad to see your blog - it's darling and I will be watching for updates!:0)

Heather said...

By the way - I loved looking at all of your family pictures! It brings back so many memories of when you guys were little. I just loved your family!

Ty and Jacki Hanks said...

Cute! What a great aunt you are! You look GREAT! I ran into Ashley Rohner a couple days ago...she is married to Todd Heap...hes a professional football player! It was fun to catch up with them! :)

Dewitt's said...

I figured the blog was controlled by you! but hey to jimmy too! ; ) Yah I opened a salon and yah summer is soo slow, but I love doing what I want when I want! No definate baby name as of yet...You hear about the girls kinda family reunion we want to do at the bloomers on the 9th? It'll be fun hope you go!

We Call Ourselves Best Friends said...

Omg i just posted somthing and nothing happend this has been happing to me alot today.Annyway thanks 4 taking us to the movie and this is one of my fav. pics.Sorry I haven't been leaving comments!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
: -)