Sunday, June 8, 2008

The Fam!


I need to take some more pics. to have more updated ones on here.This is the whole family together. It's amazing how hard it is to get everyone all at the same place at once. My wedding day was one of the most happiest days in my life. It just blows my mind how fast it went. You put all this energy and time into it for months and it's all over in one day! It was so worth it for how much fun we had and the family and friends that came from near and far places. I love to look at the wedd. pics to remember how lucky I am to have such a wonderful GUY for the rest of my life! I know that is so chezzy but that's what I do.

2 comments:

Sally Jensen Interiors said...

You are too funny! I'm so glad you came over tonight. Let's go to dinner and movie sometime soon...a little date night. You just tell me when you can...

Ty and Jacki Hanks said...

That is a great picture of your family! I wish I didnt have sick kids that night...You need to post more pictures of the wedding...I mean you all are still like newly weds...(until you have a baby you are a newlywed) so post 'em! :) Then I wont be so sad I missed it! :) hahaha