Saturday, April 26, 2008

The Newly Wedds

Well I'm new at doing this whole blog thing so let's see if I can think of some things to say. Me and my husband jimmy just got married Oct. 12, 2008 at the Mesa Temple. I meet him threw some friends of mine at a party. I had been to so many lame ones that i never thought I would meet my hubby their. But I did! We went on our honeymoon to Maui for a week and I didn't want to leave our tropical oasis. It was so beautiful, fun, and relaxing just to sit of the beach for hours on end. We live in Gilbert and are enjoying it out here. I'm still doing hair and jimmy is a General Contractor. I feel blessed to say that he is still staying busy considering the huge hit the economy has taken this past year. He loves what he does and it's his passion to excel more at his job. We have no babies yet hopefully in the next year or so.... Just staying busy to get the house decorated, painted, etc.

3 comments:

Amanda said...

http://cutestblogontheblock.blogspot.com/

hope this helps!

Rodela Family said...

Maren,
I'm so excited you have a blog! Now I can be kept updated on you cute newlywedds. Hope everything is going great and you guys need to come visit us in Utah!

Kim said...

Yay, I found your blog! Cute pictures, especially the one of Jimmy on Santa's lap. ;-)

BTW, thanks for showing the kids the bunnies, Connor is still talking about it.